I love all the pics. Your girls are just gorgeous. I could look at them all day. With each set of pics I see new little traits of each of them that are so cute and really make each unique in their own way. They're just gorgeous. You both are so blessed to be able to wake up and see those two beautiful faces and fall in love all over again. Its a "Love Affair" that will last a life time. I love you both very much and can't wait to meet the girls. If this cold decides to leave at some point and time.
2 comments:
Hey they are wearing the onsies we got you ... they look so cute on them
I love all the pics. Your girls are just gorgeous. I could look at them all day. With each set of pics I see new little traits of each of them that are so cute and really make each unique in their own way. They're just gorgeous. You both are so blessed to be able to wake up and see those two beautiful faces and fall in love all over again. Its a "Love Affair" that will last a life time. I love you both very much and can't wait to meet the girls. If this cold decides to leave at some point and time.
Post a Comment