Wednesday, January 28, 2009

California Family Shower






Thank you to Grammy Zoo (Sananda's Mom) for throwing us a family shower out here in CA! It was beautiful and boy did the girls get spoiled some more. Believe me though, we need all the help we can get and we are very thankful! Thank you cousin Aiden for breaking in the girls Pink Bumbo Chair :) Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

Laura Nazeck said...

What a fun shower! You are such a beautiful pregnant lady! Can't believe the girls are almost here--Aiden is dying to meet them! :)

P.S. I love the new blog decor!

corey said...

Wow, your new blog-decor is gorgeous! You have to tell me how you did it (I can't figure it all out -- okay, I haven't taken the time to figure it all out).

Bet you're excited! Heck, I'm getting excited!! I can't wait to see photos of those beautiful baby girls. =)

Did you get your package (I hope)?

- Corey

Cotter Family & Friends