Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Turkey Day Part 2





3 comments:

corey said...

It was VERY good to see you two over the holidays. And meeting Julie and seeing your dad -- I haven't seen Jeff since I was a kid, so that was a treat! :)

Blessings to you, hubs and the kiddos!

xox - Corey

Nikki said...

Hi you :) I have the wrong email for you right now, and I need to know if the address I have is the right one too...this is the only way I have of contacting you now lol
PS-It was so great to see you, you look fantastic!

Brad and Mariam Clark said...

It was so good to see both you and Sananda at the baby shower. Brad was so disappointed that he missed getting to visit with the two of you (really I think he just wanted to hang out with Sananda on the golf course and smoke a cigar). Amanda - you looked great and we cannot wait to see those precious girls. Love you all!

Cotter Family & Friends