Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bump Watch-20 Weeks



One of these things is not like the other...Can you guess which bump is the real thing? Comments are welcomed! I think I might have finally beaten Sananda in this contest! I have gained 10 pounds and the girls are awesome! I went to the doctor Monday to be fit in for an ultrasound, Gabby (our older and bigger cat) jumped on my belly and we were both worried. Everything is perfect and the Dr told us not to stress.

4 comments:

KMcKenzie said...

hahaha. Lets do dinner soon. Love Karolyn

Jules Rushing said...

Looks like Mommy finally passed up Daddy's belly! :) Congratulations!
Love you both and our sweet Sadie and Shelby too!
Grammy Jules

WT Grandma and Grandpa said...

The bump on the left is way more attractive (and a lot less hairy!) than the bump on the right (sorry, Sam)! Glad to hear you're all doing well. Hope to see you soon!

Love,
WT Grandma & Grandpa

corey said...

Heh, I went SKIING when pregnant with Luke -- no worries about the cat jumping the bump. Your body is built to take much more than that!

I'm so excited for you two! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Love to you all,
Corey

Cotter Family & Friends