
We are having twins! At our first ultrasound today we discovered that we are having not one but two beautiful babies. Sananda and I both cried with joy and excitement. Both babies are doing great, good heartbeats, good size and they are fraternal twins. We will get new pictures every 3-4 weeks so look for lots of updates!
5 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa Gautreau are so excited!
Twice as much love to go around!
Congrats Samanada on finding out that you are having twins! We are sooo happy for you both! Love ya guys!
Love,
Jas, Heat, and Kaylee
We are so excited about our Grandbeans!!!! We are actually going to have our own Beanie Babies!!!!!
We are so proud of you and know that you are going to be awesome parents, of coarse, that is because you both had awesome parents - good breeding you know.
Love all 4 of you and you are all in our prayers everyday!
Grammy and PawPaw Rushing
I'm so happy, I was doing a happy dance at work. Twins OMG! I'm going to have to knit twice as fast.
Love you both.
Your Favorite Aunty S
WOW! Congratulations.
Just read your email and found out you are going to have twins. I can hardly believe it. What a great blessing! Welcome two new souls into the world!
Love,
Mark....
Post a Comment